Industry Link is a European company that values tradition for outstanding service and amazing experiences. We offer state of the art, premium content for our events and we can also act as dedicated contractors for planning, executing and managing events for our clients.
Our top priority is the security and health of all guests at our conferences. We are closely monitoring government strategies, policies and programs, decisions from the World Health Organization, as well as national Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) rules and regulations. As information about the virus continues to develop, we will adjust our approach as needed and keep you up to date with new developments to ensure a coordinated effort and a safe environment for all Industry Link events.
Please take a moment and read the below information put together for our attendees’ safety and health. Industry Link is taking no responsibility in each delegates’ personal decisions. We are however taking the best precautions and measures to ensure a safe environment for our events.
Please note that delegates are obliged to comply with the health and safety measures put in place to safeguard themselves and others: Industry Link and/or the event venue management retain the right to deny entry to anyone who refuses to comply with these safety measures and any others required by local or national statutes.
PRIOR TO THE MEETING
Delegates are required not to attend the event:
- if they have any respiratory virus symptoms, including but not limited to fatigue, loss of taste or smell, persistent cough, and/or fever;
- if they are diagnosed with any respiratory disease;
- if, in the last fourteen days, they had a close contact with anyone with flu-like symptoms or respiratory illness or a suspected or confirmed case of COVID19
If you are not able to participate at the event under the above circumstances, please claim on your travel insurance policy. A refund of event fees is not available (please refer to our terms and conditions (https://industrylink.eu/terms-and-conditions/), however, the fee will be credited to the next edition of the event.
If you or your company is still interested in participating at the specific edition of the event, Industry Link will offer you the possibility to attend online if the event is broadcasted as such. If not, you will have the possibility of attending another edition of the event.
Event attendees, exhibitors, vendors, and speakers will be required to participate in a wellness check before they receive their event badge. Questions like the following will be addressed:
- Do you have a complete vaccination scheme?
- In the past 72 hours, have you experienced any COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you or individuals whom you’ve got near contact with, like somebody who lives in your house, a relative, a companion, or a co-worker tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days or
- Have you had any COVID-19 symptoms within the last 3 days?
AT THE MEETING
Meetings will conform to the coronavirus regulations of the country that they are held in, and will also be adapted to the protocols of the event venue.
During initial registration attendees must be able to show a recent vaccination certificate (showing a complete vaccination scheme of a WHO-confirmed vaccine or proof of recovery from a previous infection or recent ( 72 hours max) PCR test.
Registrations without acceptable proof will not be accepted, with no exemptions and delegates will be prohibited of enterirng the event premises;
Regardless of the vaccination status, according to safety measures, everyone should wear a medical face mask to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses. Industry Link recommends all attendees, vendors, exhibitors, and speakers to wear a mask at our events.
We also recommend the following safety measures:
- Maintain a distance of at least 1m from each other. Social distancing practices will be implemented according to all venue, local and state guidelines.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% – 95% alcohol immediately after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose. We will have hand washing facilities and/or sanitizing systems easily accessible to everyone throughout the event.
- Cough or sneeze in a handkerchief, tissue or the crook of your elbow;
- Do not touch your mouth, nose or eyes with your hands etc.;
- When inside and when not eating or drinking, please wear a medical face mask.
- Additionally, we may use an alternative non-contact greeting, such as a wave, salute, bow, elbow bump, virtual fist-bump.
Health and Safety Signage will be placed to remind all attendees to social distance and frequently wash and sanitize their hands.
Anyone who ignores the safety measures will be asked to leave the event.
If at any time during the conference you start experience any Covid-19 symptoms, you have to let the organizers know about it. Also, please refrain from attending the rest of the event for your safety as well as the other delegates. Rremain in isolation until a Covid19 test can be performed.
If you manifest symptoms within 72 hours after the event and/or you test positive for Covid19 you are required to let Industry Link know about your healthstatus at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can announce the rest of the delegates to take a Covid19 test..
These measures are meant:
• to reduce the impact of infection during the event (vaccination requirements);
• to reduce to a low level the possibility of contracting coronavirus at the event (testing regime);
• to allow delegates to interact as freely as possible;
• to give all delegates reassurance that the same requirements apply to everyone.
The organizers retain the right to update these measures as required.